Saturday, October 25, 2014

ESAN PEOPLE NEEDS ACTIVE NOT SLEEPING REPRESENTATION AT THE SENATE, 2015 -HIGH CHIEF (DR) FRANCIS INEGBENIKI.


High Chief (Dr) Inegbeniki
A RECENT INTERVIEW WITH CHIEF (DR) FRANCIS INEGBENIKI, A SENATORIAL ASPIRANT, EDO CENTRAL SENATORIAL SEAT, 2015.

CHIEF (DR.) FRANCIS INEGBENIKI, the Aare Atayese of Lagos and the Uzoya of Esan land. A personality in Esan land whose influence and supporters cut across the major political parties (PDP & APC). He is an Industrialist and well-known entrepreneur. A Philantropist. He is founder/Chief Executive of Ine Oil Limited, Member, Lagos Chamber of Commerce And Industry (LCCI), National Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines And Agriculture (NACCIMA). PATRON, ESAN YOUTH MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE.

JOURNALIST: It is in the ‘rumours mills’ that you are warming up for the Senatorial position of Edo Central Senatorial district. What is the true picture?

You may call it a rumour. But it is true. I am eminently qualified to contest for that position. I have used my influence to assist many politicians in Edo State but I have never at any time contested for any political position. I believe power comes from God... Youths from my area (Esanland) have been asking me to contest. However, I want my people to send me to the Senate. I am not power drunk; but if my people decide to send me, If I eventually represent them, I will ensure that Esanland get the right representation in the Senate. I will work for my people and not my pocket as some people are doing today. I am not contesting to make money; because, by the Grace of God, I am a successful business man. Senator Ugbesia has nothing to show for being a senator for two terms now. And we are gathering that he want to go for a third term.

The man at the senate (Ugbesia) is not representing Esanland; rather, he is representing himself and not the Esan people. What we have at the Senate at the moment, is a sleeping Senator and Esan people now want a change come 2015. We want a senator that can adequately represent Esanland; that will showcase Esanland and bring out the good virtues of the Esan race. Esan land is tired of having a dormant representative at the Senate.

*SUPPORT CHIEF (DR.) FRANCIS INEGBENIKI, the Aare Atayese of Lagos and the Uzoya of Esan land, Edo Central Senatorial Seat, 2015*.

No comments:

Post a Comment