Sunday, January 10, 2016

Birthday Wishes: Happy birthday to you my leader, Don Renatus Imafidon Aguele

poster of don Aguele
I wish to let you know that I am very happy to have as my leader of a special person like you in Esan Akugbe Worldwide. Not only have you supported me whenever I needed some advice but also you offered me your friendship. I admire you a lot because you are a great experienced and also a great human being. I wish to inform you that in all these months I have come across you as my leader in this association, you have been very good to me and have given me your trust. Keep it up!

I am very grateful because serving our members with you as my leader has helped me to gain experience and develop qualitatively. But this time I do not want to mention your leadership qualities, but want to take this opportunity to greet you warmly on your birthday.

I know your friends, EAW`s members and family will do everything they can to make this a very nice day for you. I wish the Lord blesses you and gives you many more years of life so you can continue to contribute in the development of Esan land with your skills and experience. Happy birthday my leader.

Yours,
Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu
Secretary; 7 Man-all-purpose Committee,
Esan Akugbe Worldwide
Frankfurt-Germany (Headquarter)

No comments:

Post a Comment