Friday, August 18, 2017

BIRTHDAY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MENTOR, LEADER AND FRIEND, ARC. AUSTIN ILENRE EMUAN.

Arc. Emuan
By Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu.

Happy birthday to the most amazing man in the world! Arc. Austin Ilenre Emuan ( MNIA). You are such an amazing friend, mentor, and brother and I am so lucky to be able to look up to you for inspiration and encouragement!

But this day of your birthday, I see you as friend. who is a friend?  A person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. A person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection.

Apart from being my friend, Arc. Emuan occupies multiple positions in my life. He is also my mentor and my leader. By mentor, I mean that I am constantly learning from him. Indeed, in my adult life, there are many scholars or intellectuals who have had direct influence on my intellectual and moral development. Apart from being my friend, Arc. Emuan occupies multiple positions in my life. He is also my mentor and my leader. By mentor, I mean that I am constantly learning from him. Indeed, in my adult life, there are many scholars or intellectuals who have had direct influence on my intellectual and moral development.
Among those that I regard as my mentors, leaders and senior friends that scored above 100 percentage at my "life examination hall of fame" is Arc. Austin Ilenre Emuan who is a Chartered Architect and Development Expert by profession.
Arc. Emuan

Arc. Emuan continues to do the best within his capacity for humanity hence I refer to Arc. Emuan`s qualities in the present continuous tense. It is not to my credit that I associate closely with Arc. Emuan. Rather, it is to Arc. Emuan’s generosity, nobility and humility that he and I are friends. He is a leader that I can trust and vouch for. He is well principled and highly disciplined, and would not allow personal or pecuniary interests to compromise his values.

He is a courageous person too and would not hesitate to offend you if hearing the truth offends you. He has, to my knowledge, given up or passed on many opportunities for financial rewards just in order to protect his integrity and sense of justice and fairness.

To my mentor, leader and friend, I hope this day brings you as much joy! Thanks for always being such an inspiration to those around you, and always loving people for who they are!

Happy birthday!

From Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu.
Chairmanship Aspirant, Esan West L. G.
Edo State.

No comments:

Post a Comment